Free report on changes in the way in which teachers and school managers are making buying decisions - See below.
Schools.co.uk is dedicated to increasing sales and doubling the response rates of its customers' promotions to schools and parents through using email, websites, blogs and postal direct mail.
We do this through finding new markets, writing new advertising messages in new and unusual ways, and through constantly evolving our methods of advertising. At the same time we are uniquely engaged in activities that allow us to stay in touch with changing trends and needs within schools.
Free Report on changes in the way in which teachers and managers are making buying decisions
As a result of research undertaken during the 2015/16 academic year, we have seen a change in the way in which teachers and managers are making buying decisions. This has obviously benefited those companies that have changed the way they are presenting their advertising to accommodate this, but hindered those who have kept their advertising the same.
What’s on this website
- The Market - are you selling to school managers, regular teachers, or parents?
- The Media - selling via the post, via emails, via websites, via blogs,
- The Message - even a change of a couple of words can change the number of sales!
- Ways of managing your campaign when advertising to schools - you can buy our services on a contract, as a one off, or through payment by results
- Free Services - we’re happy to share our knowledge without charge.
- How it is done- the various key ways of selling to schools
All you have to do is to click on one of the above and follow the options through.